A little spot for me to share my artwork. I started building and sculpting these pieces to unwind after long days at work. Its been a fun and exciting hobby to make comic, sci-fi, and fantasy items. I will try to share my progress along the way.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Modern helmet, Nova style

modern nova helmet
Modern helmet, Nova style
My artwork: Inspired by the Nova comic book, this is my version of the helmet worn by the Modern Nova, in  the Annihilation saga. This is a full adult size, 1:1 helmet. Made of urethane plastic and painted with metallic car paints.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My boyfriend loves Nova so I've seen a lot of Nova-related artwork; this is one of the best helmets I've ever seen. Great work!!

Formosa_Collection said...

Thank you very much.
I have always like Nova , ever since the early days. One of the most under rated characters today.

Anonymous said...

Do you sell these by any chance? I am a huge nova fan. I have almost the entire run of every nova series a couple of the action figures and some of the statues. I would love to get one of these it would really complete my collection.

Eric
kal_el_0575@yahoo.com

Formosa_Collection said...

I have these on Ebay, every once in a while. I will put up a notice when i do.
Thanks

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting me know I will defiantly keep on the lookout. This is a must have item.

Post a Comment