A little spot for me to share my artwork. I started building and sculpting these pieces to unwind after long days at work. Its been a fun and exciting hobby to make comic, sci-fi, and fantasy items. I will try to share my progress along the way.

Thursday, May 2, 2013

X Men First Class Magneto Helmet build 3

Build of the magneto helmet from x-men first class movie



Early paint test with the v1 version of the crest

 

first class versus the classic comic magneto helmet 


 



final paint test with the v2 version of the crest




final paint test of the shaw version magneto helmet







First class end game and Shaw magneto helmets Group photos




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This look really awesome and realistic. But let me ask the questions thats on everyone's mind; can it really block psychic attacks?

Unknown said...

How can i purchase one of these?

Anonymous said...

Those reds are intense, great job!! Can i ask whats the the name of the red used?

Post a Comment